September 20, 2010

Kristin Chenoweth Countdown

In honor of me heading to New York next week to see the wonderfully talented Kristin Chenoweth perform in Promises, Promises and my very first Broadway experience I decided I will take this week to share some awesome Cheno clips with everyone.  And because in a prior trip to New York I was able to be in the audience for a taping of Live with Regis and Kelly (although Regis wasn't there that day) I thought I'd start the week off with a clip of Kristin co-hosting LIVE with Regis from June of this year!  Also she will be making a guest appearance on the show this Wednesday Sept 22 I'm sure to promote her new movie "You Again" staring Kristin Bell, Jamie Lee Curtis, Sugorney Weaver, Betty White (how awesome is that cast?)!  I hope you enjoy a little fun with Kristin and Regis and tomorrow I will find another wonderful Cheno clip to share with all of you and then of course I will make a post after my trip to see my very first Broadway show...I still can't believe my first show and I get to sit front row and watch this amazing woman sing live (of course I wish I would have gone to NY to see her perform in Wicked but alas I was late to the party on that one)!  Check out the clip from June on LIVE


No comments:

Post a Comment